March 28, 2024, 07:42:18 AM

collapse

* Social Media Buttons

Author Topic: Putting deposit on Tesla 3  (Read 9712 times)

TeslaGuy

• View Profile
Putting deposit on Tesla 3
« on: November 27, 2015, 01:58:13 AM »
So I've heard that Tesla will start taking deposits, somewhere around $5000 beginning in March of 2016.  Has anyone here done this with a Model X or Model S and can explain how it works?  Do you lose the deposit if you don't follow through with buying the car?  Are you allowed to resell a Tesla just like any other car or are there constraints or issues because of the battery tech or warranty?  Do they offer financing or do you need to get that independently? 

Tonyride

Re: Putting deposit on Tesla 3
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2016, 08:38:59 AM »
So I've heard that Tesla will start taking deposits, somewhere around $5000 beginning in March of 2016.  Has anyone here done this with a Model X or Model S and can explain how it works?  Do you lose the deposit if you don't follow through with buying the car?  Are you allowed to resell a Tesla just like any other car or are there constraints or issues because of the battery tech or warranty?  Do they offer financing or do you need to get that independently?
I'm sure by new everyone knows what the deposit amount is. I plan to put the $1000 deposit down either on the 31st at a store or online later that day depending on how crazy busy the store is. Who else plan to put a deposit down the first day?

Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2016, 05:54:11 PM »
I plan on putting my reservation in tonight at 7:30pm PST when orders are officially opened online.
Use this link to get $10 in FREE BITCOIN when you open a Coinbase account, the world's most popular and trusted cryptocurrency account used for Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin.

Tonyride

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2016, 10:41:26 AM »
I put my deposit down. :)

Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2016, 12:32:19 AM »
Also put mine down.
Use this link to get $10 in FREE BITCOIN when you open a Coinbase account, the world's most popular and trusted cryptocurrency account used for Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin.